Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Motosylum Racing #132
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time since I joined a new forum! That security question had me scratching my head.
So, like everyone else in the New Member Section, I picked up an R6 recently. The right deal fell in my lap and I wanted to upgrade the race machine this year anyway. This is a big change for me since I've been riding and racing Team Green for the better part of a decade. Hence, my status as a traitor :D So at some point all the stock stuff will be stripped off and posted in the classifieds as I gear the Yami up for race season. I'm a pretty damn good wrench but the R6 will be a departure from what I have been used to. I know the Kawi so well I can race, wreck, repair, repeat in the same afternoon.
I race CCS Mid- Atlantic. Most of the tracks I frequent are Summit, VIR, NJMP and sometimes NCBike for a track day. I'm also a member of Mid- Atlantic Roadracing Club (www.marrc.org) and serve on the BOD currently. We provide safety services at Summit Point for WERA and CCS races and also hold a couple track days per year. Some of ya'll might recognize the handle and avatar from elsewhere around the interweb. Yeah, same me!
Hope to see some of you filthy animals in the paddock!

·
Just lean harder...
888 Posts
Welome:YEA

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
filthy animal? that's definitely me. welcome aboard!

s3aturnr

·
Motosylum Racing #132
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
Intuit, you can call it what you want. I've called her all sorts of dirty things!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts