Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, :secret

I did a quick search and not sure if anyone posted this yet, but TRex racing is having a pretty good sale. Their front & rear stand sets are on sale, 8-15% off, but they are also including the spool sliders for free when you buy a set. I have read good things and i'm giving them a try. Came out to be about $132 for the set after shipping.

http://www.t-rex-racing.com/

Cheers,

Casey

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, I didn't see the clutch sliders, I would have ordered a set with the stands

The only frame sliders i saw for the 09+ were no-cuts. :(

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Dang, I didn't see the clutch sliders, I would have ordered a set with the stands

The only frame sliders i saw for the 09+ were no-cuts. :(
Unless you have small feet I would advise against them. I have small feet, I'm 5'4 with size 9 shoes and they're good for me. Other people say they hated the clutch sliders because it gets in the way.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Unless you have small feet I would advise against them. I have small feet, I'm 5'4 with size 9 shoes and they're good for me. Other people say they hated the clutch sliders because it gets in the way.

I wear size 9.5 and they dont get in the way. My friend wears 11.5 and he was fine while riding my bike.

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
I wish they had regular rear stands for sale. They have a few, but I'd like one to match my current front stand...

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
i bought a set of stands from them, they sent me the wrong color and were missing the adapters.

they finally sent me the adapters but told me i was shit outta luck for getting the galvanized gold stands which are more money anyways. Not really about the money but that was some shitty service if you ask me

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
I wear 11 size boot and they don't get in the way.

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I got my stands today! I have to say, I have to give them a 10 out of 10.

Finish = 10
Fast email response and shipping = 10
Looks = 10
Ease of installation = 10
Material used = 10
Ease of operation = 10

For $130ish shipped with spools makes it an unbelievable value. My friend has the $75 ebay specials and these are ssssoooooooo much better. Here are some pics, cell phone quality...sorry:

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
So I got my stands today! I have to say, I have to give them a 10 out of 10.

Finish = 10
Fast email response and shipping = 10
Looks = 10
Ease of installation = 10
Material used = 10
Ease of operation = 10

For $130ish shipped with spools makes it an unbelievable value. My friend has the $75 ebay specials and these are ssssoooooooo much better. Here are some pics, cell phone quality...sorry:

i have the $75 ebay ones too lol, the back does what it needs to, the front one kind of sucks though, but for $75 they'll be just fine. maybe next season ill upgrade, congrats on gettin her off the ground!:cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts