Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of flush-mount turn signals on the 8th, and haven't heard anything from them since the original order email. No shipping info, no order status (not even on their site), nothing. I went onto their website to look for an email address or phone number...they don't have either listed. Say they like to do things "old school" and have a physical address listed. I'm in MI, they're in PA...I'm not going to drive to another state to check up on my order. They say on their site that they'll contact me when the order is placed, when it ships, and if it's going to be more than 10 days. Well, I haven't heard shit from them yet. I just want to cancel my order...thankfully they haven't charged my card yet. I looked up their number on yellowpages, but nobody answered when I called. They don't even have a damn answering machine!

Anybody know this shop? How the hell can I cancel my order?

Shop address:

TrickTape Motorsports
1614 Farragut Ave
Bristol, PA 19007-5407

Phone number I got from yellowpages:
215-785-5700

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Called a few more times...still nothing. I guess it's no big deal at the moment because I haven't lost any money, but I'd at least like to know what is going on.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the thing...I can't cancel my order. They don't list an email address...replying to the original order email just gets sent right back to me with a delivery failure notice, they don't list a phone number on their site, there is no contact information other than a street address. I found a phone number with Yellow Pages, but when I called (3 or 4 times) nobody picked up and there was no message machine.

I'm stumped on what to do.

·
Registered
39 Posts
if you can try sending in a blank order and if you can put any notes or info in put your order number in and tell them to cancel it or request for them to call you?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called the 800 number, and it was busy. Called again 5 minutes later...still busy. I'll try again later on. They don't let you submit a blank order, either.

·
pop wheelies
1,615 Posts
Call your credit card company and tell them to stop the payment, it may cost you a few bucks, but your order will be canceled for sure.

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
Call your credit card company and tell them to stop the payment, it may cost you a few bucks, but your order will be canceled for sure.
How do you stop a payment on something that hasnt been charged? :stupic

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ugh...it continues. Now my card has been charged (I tried getting them to stop the payment, but I was too late). No shipping information, still...order placed 5/8/08, card charged on 5/19/08. I'm just going to call and let it ring until someone picks up.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
That's just sounds like they took forever to process the order. No biggie. If they charged it on Monday, it may take a couple days for it actually ship out and get the shipping/tracking info. I would give that part of the process a couple days. But I would definitely not order from them again. They seem to slack.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I'm hoping that's the case. I just realized that they don't even open until 11am...so all that calling this morning was to an empty office LOL. I guess if I don't get some sort of shipping info in the next day or so I'll file a complaint with my card company...that's what the woman told me to do (from the CC place)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got it all sorted out, thank god. Apparently they thought they sent me the tracking number, and I never got it. I guess they shipped it out a few days ago, and it should be there when I get home today. Great customer service ON THE PHONE, once I got ahold of them. I think my problem all along was I was calling before 11am.

Probably wouldn't buy from them again, but they definitely aren't scammers. Just a little strange on the communication side.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got the lights...installed in under an hour. They're nice (the Proton lights), but the electrical connectors they provide with the kit are horrible. I went out and got some other quick-splice connectors and they worked a lot better. I'll get some pics up when it stops raining.

Also found out that this company does not stock the lights at all...they just have them shipped straight from the manufacturer. That might be where the miscommunication came from.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts