Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my bois decided to drive down to key west on sun from miami, heres a couple pics of my bois 08 black, us getting stoped and the cop pulling out the book of the law to name everything illegal on our bikes, riding, on the 7 mile bridge, and me on my babby on the most southern point of america (90 miles away from cuba) by the way sorry for the pic quality its from my iphone

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice pics! I wish I could make that ride one day! So what all did the cop cite you for? Did he cite each one of you guys??? Sorry to hear about that bro...

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he stoped us cuz they had a 50 mile chase like a couple days ago with a bike so he was just checkin us out, he didnt write any tickets but gave me a warning for my exhust, my turnsignals, tag, and no reflectors!!! ***in bs bro those cops got nutting better to do

Nice pics! I wish I could make that ride one day! So what all did the cop cite you for? Did he cite each one of you guys??? Sorry to hear about that bro...

·
Registered
394 Posts
WHEW! It sound like you got off easy!

I just found out tonight that there is a $170 fine for having lights on your bike. I don't have them, but someone I know got ticketed this evening!

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yea i guess still a dick head cop tho he pulled out a db reader and everything for my exahust all it is, is a wrecksusa megaphone

WHEW! It sound like you got off easy!

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
we all basicly just got our bikes for now i have my icon vest but am waiting for fri (payday) to get my jacket

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. I guess gear isn't something riders use down there?

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and my gloves

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have turn signals on the back and front he just said there not "DOT Approved" lol and u already no i cant wait till i get the tag light lol he was just a dick with nothing to do he said my exahust was over 79 db and since the keys are the everglades, it can kill the birds, i was like are you f***ing serious???

Signals are not required in FL. on bikes. Tag light is a fix it ticket. Reflectors as well. Just busting your balls.

We will get you fixed up with a tag light!!!!! T

·
Registered
104 Posts
Or he could go to Miami and look for people doing bad things. I am sick of getting pulled over because the cop is bored. Gets old being pulled over 3 times on one trip and never doing anything to earn a ticket. If I were on a BWM bike I bet they wouldnt worry about me.

·
Lets ride.
4,371 Posts
Or he could go to Miami and look for people doing bad things. I am sick of getting pulled over because the cop is bored. Gets old being pulled over 3 times on one trip and never doing anything to earn a ticket. If I were on a BWM bike I bet they wouldnt worry about me.
I won't argue with that... sometimes we do get pulled over just because we are on a sportbike.

·
08 in the crate
344 Posts
That's a good one. It will kill the birds. I would love for him to say that to the judge and you come back and tell them their siren on the cop car is well above 79db, so what kind of animals are they killing? "Case dismissed"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts