Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
.. .- -. -... ..- - .-..
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any assistance.

Trying to locate a Shift Womens Envy Jacket Black/Grey (medium)

The gf was searching and found a jacket style that she fell in love with.
And just my luck its a model few years old and sold out/discontinued everywhere.

Done extensive googling and ebay/craigslist hunting but no dice.

Was wondering if theres any avenue someone might be able to recommend that i'm no thinking of.

Help me play Mr. Hero.

Thanks!

·
Vroom Vroom
607 Posts
You are usually out of luck. I've had similar problems looking for certain jackets and sometimes limited edition jackets. Most of the time you have to settle with a slightly different variation of it.

Ebay and craigslist are your best bet. You can try searching other cities on craigslist and expanding your search. But in my experience, I have never found the exact item I was looking for.

Good luck.

·
.. .- -. -... ..- - .-..
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are usually out of luck. I've had similar problems looking for certain jackets and sometimes limited edition jackets. Most of the time you have to settle with a slightly different variation of it.

Ebay and craigslist are your best bet. You can try searching other cities on craigslist and expanding your search. But in my experience, I have never found the exact item I was looking for.

Good luck.
"Search all of craiglist"
http://www.searchcraigslist.org/

Tell me about it :comp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.