Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have looked all all the different threads in the search on each exhaust.

I am stuck between deciding if i want a LOR or Olson performance. Currently i am leaning for the olson. Ok here is my question, i have a all black bike, the chain will be red, what do you guys/gals think would look better, a red tip or black tip.

Just wanting everyones opinions, i know its my bike and its my choice but just wanna know what you guys/gals think

·
scared of big tracks
8,491 Posts
Isn't it interesting that you rarely see anyone on this site with a graves exhaust? I know firsthand from my friends 09 and 2010 R1 that they are awesome exhausts. And who knows Yamaha better than Graves?
It all comes down to the deals. If Graves had a deal going like Leo did/does, I know for a damn fact that I'd be running their stuff on my bikes. But since I haven't seen anything about it, I got Leo's. :fact

·
a fly on the wall
1,046 Posts
Coop, Im thinking go for the red tip, seems like you would dig it. On another note, is that a chick in her underwear in your avatar. Hard to tell cuz its in the rear view mirror, but if it is, could you post up a full size :sing

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
It all comes down to the deals. If Graves had a deal going like Leo did/does, I know for a damn fact that I'd be running their stuff on my bikes. But since I haven't seen anything about it, I got Leo's. :fact

Same here. I bought mine off Perry's team a couple year ago when they switched to Graves products so he gave me a heck of a deal on the Leo system. New for new, folks tend to go with the better deal mostly, but if priced competitively then I woulda gone with the Graves as well.

/threadjack

OP: Red tip would give it that extra flare, plus if u throw out some flames, that'd be cool too :lmao

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
Graves has got some special going on right now if anyone needs anything. The welds and craftmanship on a lot of new "blingy" systems lately is really scary.

If it's developed on a track chances are it'll perform! We are on the track, dyno and engineering lab daily with the Yamahas... :fact

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Im VERY happy with my Akrapovic Evolution system....:fact

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
op, that red tip would look good.

shane, i really wanted to go with graves but last time i checked it was around $700 for a slip on :eek5

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
op, that red tip would look good.

shane, i really wanted to go with graves but last time i checked it was around $700 for a slip on :eek5
I really want to run Graves stuff too, and I dont doubt that its absolutely top notch, but it also seems to come with a top notch price tag and no as many deals as some of the other companies, but they probably are a little smaller and have a lot of money tied up in R&D.

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
I really want to run Graves stuff too, and I dont doubt that its absolutely top notch, but it also seems to come with a top notch price tag and no as many deals as some of the other companies, but they probably are a little smaller and have a lot of money tied up in R&D.
yeah, i agree that it is top notch but the price is what turned me away.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Coop, Im thinking go for the red tip, seems like you would dig it. On another note, is that a chick in her underwear in your avatar. Hard to tell cuz its in the rear view mirror, but if it is, could you post up a full size :sing
i posted on in the VIP area but ill let yall see it hear....she is wearing her spandex shorts while she was working on my bike for me :)

I am leaning more towards the red anyways, i like the graves but the price. I am already dropping some change into this bike and i only had a budget of like up to 500 for a slip on, so at 312 ill be good

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Graves looks nice, I have to agree... The price... I'll keep looking around

1 - 20 of 29 Posts