Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these mirrors with LED turn signals for $39 on ebay. It has a carbon fiber finish look. Hooked them up with my flushmounts. They look great. They are sharp like the bike unlike the stocks are round and boring. I put them upside down because I like the way they look like that. Visibility is as good as stock, I got no complaints with visual.

Also Now I am more noticeable when I am splitting lanes going through traffic :)

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brb with that info. I'm browing with my phone. I believe they are for 07's too.

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Visibility is good.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Looks good :cheers

Hey, youre in Ramona right? I think I saw you the other day on the 67, you were with another bike (didnt get close enough to see what kind it was)...I was in my gurls cage (silver 08 328i) heading north into Ramona...

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good :cheers

Hey, youre in Ramona right? I think I saw you the other day on the 67, you were with another bike (didnt get close enough to see what kind it was)...I was in my gurls cage (silver 08 328i) heading north into Ramona...
Yo wasup man. Ya I'm in ramona but Im never with another bike. Hmmmm? My bike is very noticeable as you can see it says guambomb lol.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Yo wasup man. Ya I'm in ramona but Im never with another bike. Hmmmm? My bike is very noticeable as you can see it says guambomb lol.
Yeah, I was about 500' from the 2 bikes and couldnt get closer than that without my gurl saying for me to slow down....

So yeah, more than likely it wasnt you...but it was a red/white 09...

When are we gonna ride man...

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I was about 500' from the 2 bikes and couldnt get closer than that without my gurl saying for me to slow down....

So yeah, more than likely it wasnt you...but it was a red/white 09...

When are we gonna ride man...
There is a 09 red/white in town also but not like mine.

Dude hit me up to ride man. Ill b back home around 5ish. 619 646 7846

·
Registered
38 Posts
they make them for all year models of the r6, i got a pair about a week ago in the gloss black and love how they look on my 03

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
:popcorn:

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
they fit all yrs. For my 09 I just had to remove the stock rubber thing. Also had to tighten the joint of it because when I was flyin on the freeway it moved.

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
I just might have to get me a pair of these next payday or something. Can someone find me flat black ones that'll for sure fit the 2008? Thanks in advanced... don't wanna order wrong ones.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts