Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this on DVD? Stumbled across a trailer for it that seems pretty interesting. Been trying to find somewhere ala youtube that may have had some clips from it, but can't find anything except some interview with the creator that I didn't bother to watch.

Opinions?

·
professional noob
166 Posts
yeah saw it a couple of days ago it was pretty informative but there was less detail than i expected dunno how it compares to the book though

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw it where? Anywhere to view it for free (aka online)?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
i have the book and for some reason.. i just can't seem to wanna read the whole thing from start to end.. i tend to jump from here and there... it isn't the best reading material out there and it can get boring for some reason because i love riding and i can finish up a bike magz like nothing...

tunaman.... is it worth the 40bucks they are asking for the DVD?????? learn anything interesting??

·
I'm on a boat
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was hoping to stream it at work, lol

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Just bought the book the other day, can't wait to read it!

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts

·
professional noob
166 Posts
i have the book and for some reason.. i just can't seem to wanna read the whole thing from start to end.. i tend to jump from here and there... it isn't the best reading material out there and it can get boring for some reason because i love riding and i can finish up a bike magz like nothing...

tunaman.... is it worth the 40bucks they are asking for the DVD?????? learn anything interesting??
Yeah I learned a few things on there but it's really patterned off the book they just visualize parts of the book it's good tho coz u actually get to see it. I guess u don't have to worry bout the $40 since they brought the link out. Wished this thread came out before I bought it!

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts