Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided I hated the stock exhaust and made my own.... the bike still mas the midship muffler so it's not crazy loud but has a nice growl too it so to speak... love it!

Before

After

But I wasn't settled on the chrome, so I painted it flat black.... messed up a bit though so the gravel from the roads got embedded, gonna sand it back down and do some more layers.

Oh, and yes as soon as my handbrake gets here then I'mma be stepping up my game. Right now I'm doing BP seat standers, flamingos, but before I jump my ass to the tank I'm getting a damn handbrake.

Not bad for on my own with some help from the roommate... came out pretty good, we both had never dented tanks before.... I'mma do more layers of bondo and get it super smooth with a decent lip in the back, then follow with some paint.

Yes, I know you all are gonna hate the tank but hey I still have my nice one and when I get done that tank is gonna look like it came out of the factory, that's a rough sand of the first layer of bondo.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks good. Just wish Cali didn't have such strick emission laws so I could have an open exhaust.

·
Registered
202 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts