Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
KEEP UP!
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing crazy, just some short chase vids. We weren't riding at full pace today, started riding at end of day and everyone was feeling sluggish.
Gonna start early manana and get some good riding in and more footage. Hopefully we'll get Encinal Run in.

·
I am the Stig
451 Posts
Very Nice, can't wait to hit up the snake some day.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Like to see those sparks :D

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
08 R1> 09 R1

:yes

·
Sticky-side-down.
465 Posts
Man.... I used to live 20 minutes from the Snake. Oh thing about living out in the middle of Texas, no Snake. Didn't know that would be so tough to deal with for the last 5 years. : /

Soon as I finish grad school though, I shall return Socal! Muahahahaaaa.

Nice vids post.

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
Nothing crazy, just some short chase vids. We weren't riding at full pace today, started riding at end of day and everyone was feeling sluggish.
Gonna start early manana and get some good riding in and more footage. Hopefully we'll get Encinal Run in.
Good show.

How do you like the Ohlins 30mm forks? I have the 30mm forks and a TTX36, and it makes carving canyons like carving butter with a hot knife.

·
KEEP UP!
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good show.

How do you like the Ohlins 30mm forks? I have the 30mm forks and a TTX36, and it makes carving canyons like carving butter with a hot knife.
loving it man, the whole kit transforms the bike into another animal. night and day from stock setup. plus the addition of my Marchesini wheels make my R1 feel like an R6.

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts
Nice vids, and nice riding.

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
loving it man, the whole kit transforms the bike into another animal. night and day from stock setup. plus the addition of my Marchesini wheels make my R1 feel like an R6.
Sweet.

Which did you get, Aluminum or Magnesium, and what tires are you running? I semi-recently switched from CZ Aluminum to Marchesini Magnesium, and had the difference in transitioning side to side was just amazing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts