Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the motorcycle scene and I have heard so much about these UFO lights. Can someone tell me where I can find them?

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just got mine yesterday and put them in from Hammy. 2 hours from start to cleanup and waiting for sealant to dry, so its not too bad of an install.

oh, and Hammy is the man. Quick service at the best prices :mrgreen:

·
Registered
886 Posts
sweet i got mine through hammy got them quick and cheaper than the place i was originally going to get them from too.. love my ufo there sweeeet :cheers

·
Registered
64 Posts
now correct me if I am wrong, but with the UFO lights don't you have a switch that sits up on the ram air cover? If so, couldn't moisture get in there a short it out, like after riding in the rain? I was thinking of buying some UFO's but have put it off due to this reason.

they are right about hammy... i ordered a jardine CF exhaust this past sunday and got it today at a very good price: $313 plus $15 shipping!

·
Registered
72 Posts
My switch for my UFO lights are in the trunk space.. in the manual they said that you can put it a balloon and tape off the ends where the wires goes out to protect it from rain. I havent had any problems with rain with my UFO kit.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got my UFO lights from Hammy also. It took a long time for me to install but once I called the tech support I got it fixed in no time, I was confused, I just had to put some diodes on my front flushmounts then it worked perfect... I love them, I also have the box in the trunk compartment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts