Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
aawwww fooey......i was waiting for someone to say "pardon me, do you have any grey poupon?":nono

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
I like the BMW police cars....that's hot! It seemed like the police was leading the protest for the cars.

·
Registered
58 Posts
These fuel protests are really worthless because the companies know that you will either by fuel the day before or the day after so what difference does it make if one day no one buys fuel.

·
Lets ride.
4,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know if they were protesting by not buying fuel (they were consuming it as they drove...). I did read in the news though that the price/barrel has gone down slightly, but the price at the pump does not reflect that... :/

I also read that our major supplier of foreign oil is Canada.

·
21,003 Posts
did you wanted the dijun mustard instead?

·
21,003 Posts
been there two years ago.....(besides if your being serious....i was just joking)

·
Laugh. Love. Learn. Live.
657 Posts
Does anyone know exactly how slow they got down to? Seems like a pretty good protest to me. Maybe we should do something like this. Honestly. Even if we don't accomplish much, it looks like an experience worth having.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I bet you 95% of those bikers didn't have a clue to what they were protesting and the implications that their protest had on everything around them.

Sure they were making a statement of some kind but if you were a truck driver, how pissed would you be? They're causing each and everyone of those truck drivers to lose their own money!

·
My R6.....
176 Posts
There's an email here is Oz doing the rounds saying that we should all boycott one particular petrol station (the biggest one) for a whole year and then they would be forced to reduce their prices and in turn everyone else will reduce theirs.

Pretty skeptical about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts