Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
holy **** that was the nastiest thing i have ever seen.......that was just fuckin disgusting.....

·
Registered
392 Posts
that's just gross...if only we knew what type of helmet he was wearing so that we could all stay away from it...but still that shiet was nasty...i lost my dinner after that...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ewwww

I bet that hurt. Tis pretty sick makes me want to slow down a little! yuck again :roll:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I think I will wait to watch this...its only 8:30am, at work, and eating a bagel.

·
Registered
129 Posts
yoda said:
I think I will wait to watch this...its only 8:30am, at work, and eating a bagel.
I hope you didn't forget to put some Philly on that bagel, it's essential you know. :drink

Holy crap that video was gross.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Philly is a must, and was definately involved :)

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Wasn't that bad. I don't mind gore that much (yes I am sane and do not cut people up for fun). I think it is kind of interesting sometimes. I mean you see things you never thought a human body was capable of. Paramedics see some crazy shit. A few of the people on that vid weren't wearing gloves, BSI everyone, it could save your life someday.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
well, shit.

I didn't want to download it after breakfast at work...so I wait until I get home, and now, the page is forbidden

·
Registered
217 Posts
He just needs to take a couple asprin, shake it off, and get back out there!! hehe

speed kills.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
yoda said:
well, shit.

I didn't want to download it after breakfast at work...so I wait until I get home, and now, the page is forbidden
Right click and save as, I downloaded it if you can't get ti to work I will send it to you before I delete it.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
holy ****...i gotta go with sixxr on this one, that is one of the most disgusting things I have seen...and I spent 2 semesters in investigations training, dealing with homicide/suicide victoms...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts