Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked one up for the track. Any idea where the optimal mounting positions would be? I've seen alot of my track buddies mount them somewhere on there tail. Thanks!

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
I used to mount it on the ram air tube or on the cowling just behind the headlight. A little velcro on each side and you're set for any track....:fact

·
www.1seven1.com
2,064 Posts
Just picked one up for the track. Any idea where the optimal mounting positions would be? I've seen alot of my track buddies mount them somewhere on there tail. Thanks!
Can't really see the bracket in this pic, but I bent a piece of 4" alumninum bar and drilled a couple holes in the ram air. Worked slick.

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
the tail is where we put it (that sounds kinda dirty). just duct tape it.

also, i found out the hard way that i was having a WAY better time at the track before i knew what my times were. i had been planning on getting one, but i borrowed my buddy's for a couple sessions and i now have ZERO interest in using one. i liked not knowing...

s3aturnr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts