Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yeah doesn't exactly look clean or in good shape but I like! Wonder how it would sound? Also where are the taillights then?

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
That thing is pretty beat up... Wouldn't want that shit on my bike, that's for sure.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
What do you mean by rigged?
i mean rigged as in a few guys were drinking one night, thought of an idea on a new exhaust, and made it with parts they had laying around. no way id put that on my bike personally... not even my stunt bike, and that things beat to shit!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i mean rigged as in a few guys were drinking one night, thought of an idea on a new exhaust, and made it with parts they had laying around. no way id put that on my bike personally... not even my stunt bike, and that things beat to shit!
I emailed and spoke to the seller and had him send me some more pics. Its not home made judging by the larger pics, and is in pretty decent shape....just a little dirty. After doing some research I found out that there was a few different undertail systems made for 1st gens (quite expensive also). Hopefully it will go cheap!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Are you bidding on it?!

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
do not do this...buy a nice exhaust from corey (the guy above me)

/thread

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I think you should do it. It will make your bike very unique, and you can always powdercoat it to make it look nice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts