Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting together a GB for 520 conversion. Winter is the perfect time to mod your bike, you don't miss out on riding time. So pull out your credit card and lets get this done.

The magic number is 6.

We have got two different options on this one.

DID gold 520VM x-ring chain
renthal aluminum sprockets

RK 520 XSO gold chain
Vortex sprockets

1. z31maniac
2. Tigerstyle102
3. gixer311
4. Oliverclothesov

PM me for details and to be added to list. The prices are DAMN good.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Can I get some more details? I might be interested. Can we choose the sprocket sizes or is it a fixed size for the two sprockets. Is everything included so all i have to do is buy this package and then just bolt right up?

Thanks,
Matt

I will PM for prices

·
Registered
537 Posts
I PM'ed you but never got a response, im looking for all the info you go on this.

BE4TNUT

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
z31maniac said:
If you participate in the GB you can get a speedohealer at a discounted price as well.
no thanks, i already have one and an extra one in a box somewhere.

as for anyone that is planning on getting on this group buy or doing any sprocket size changes i highly recommend getting a speedohealer.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
stoneloco808 said:
z31maniac said:
If you participate in the GB you can get a speedohealer at a discounted price as well.
no thanks, i already have one and an extra one in a box somewhere.

as for anyone that is planning on getting on this group buy or doing any sprocket size changes i highly recommend getting a speedohealer.
Yeah I'm getting one and anyone who participates in the GB can get one too. I'll have the price on it ASAP.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone who would also like a speedohealer for this GB, PM for pricing if you want one.

Remember ladies and gents, even if you already have the 520 conversion, those sprockets and chain will wear out and you will need another set. It won't hurt to have them sitting in a box in the garage. :hammer

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.