Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hello
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not a huge fan of race decals but I do like a little if they are in good taste. Less is often more, so here is my R6 with newly added Graves Yamaha decal. Ill also say these are from Drippin'Wet and Im very pleased with the quality. Not to mention they add 5 horsepower!.....not! lol

Attachments

·
Respect your bike.
22 Posts
Yeah I took the stickers off the lower part of the cowl. Now its just white. I like it clean too. The graphics make it stand out a bit. I like the colors of your bike. @Zombie_Rider

·
Hello
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I know the Raven is a popular choice, but I do like the Yamaha blue. And that pearl iridescent white is just too awesome.

·
Respect your bike.
22 Posts
Thank you. I know the Raven is a popular choice, but I do like the Yamaha blue. And that pearl iridescent white is just too awesome.
gets dirty easy, im gonna take the wheels off, take them to a shop here in NY where they specialize in wheel powdercoating/painting. Gonna do all white wheels with some stickier rubber. :D:D:D

·
Hello
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's cool. Everyone has a different taste. :) I personally love the white pearl Yamaha uses. IMO the bike didn't have enough to offset the blue. It was either gonna be white or CF, but had no other CF either. LOL.

·
R6
46 Posts
Just posted on another persons bike that put vinlyn wrap on his. I have a blue R6s, has every sticker removed. So no one knows what bike is so of course just like my headlight is out crap, I also get asked all the time if it's R1 or R6, but it's how I bought it. I do have chrome rims and swing arm though. Just put all new LEDs inside the bike for at night and Motodynamic Sequential smoked LED Tail Light. Looks nice from behind.

Was thinking of doing the same as what you just did as well. Looks nice! Was going to put Monster Energy sticker where your R6 is though and make it look like the Monster race bike in a way.

·
RideTheSnake
21 Posts
It's cool. Everyone has a different taste. :) I personally love the white pearl Yamaha uses. IMO the bike didn't have enough to offset the blue. It was either gonna be white or CF, but had no other CF either. LOL.
Liking the decals man. I just picked up a 2012 Yamaha Blue last week. Still stock color scheme and need to change it up because everyone says its just like my 2004 R6 no decals, just blue lol. So I'm thinking of getting the bullseye vinyl decals to add a lil more white to the front and rear plastics. Also debating whether i want to do typical sponsor decals (i.e. GYTR, Motul, NGK, Alpinestars etc.) on the lower fairis or keep it simple and just get a YAMAHA decal. Whatcha you think?

oh, also will plasti dip the wheels white to see what it looks like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts