20,431 Posts
Diggin the painted brake calipers

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I'm going to throw up...

Any plans to get rid of the cat?
well cant please everyone:lmao, and yes sir, i plan on gettin y-pipe with an olson! but saving money for physical thearpy, got in a huge wreak with my jeep:(

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
well cant please everyone:lmao, and yes sir, i plan on gettin y-pipe with an olson! but saving money for physical thearpy, got in a huge wreak with my jeep:(
Ment that as it's so sick I'm about to throw up. :lmao

Any reason to get the Y pipe instead of headers?

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ment that as it's so sick I'm about to throw up. :lmao

Any reason to get the Y pipe instead of headers?
haha sorry my fault, THANK YOU:) to be honest, money is the main reason, but if i can manage to save enough, ill buy a full exhaust, i just wanna have enough to also buy a pcv and tune so im not dead set yet!

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
haha sorry my fault, THANK YOU:) to be honest, money is the main reason, but if i can manage to save enough, ill buy a full exhaust, i just wanna have enough to also buy a pcv and tune so im not dead set yet!
I went down the mid pipe slip on route at first.. Word of advice is save your pennies and get a full system that is designed for your bike. You wont be sorry

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went down the mid pipe slip on route at first.. Word of advice is save your pennies and get a full system that is designed for your bike. You wont be sorry
really, ok ill heed that advice:toocool:, ive got nothing but time anyways to save and rather do it once! i really want the graves full system, any recommendations on which full system to look at?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Leo Vince FTMFW!!! AK2007R6 knows what I'm talking about.:cheers

Pic for your consideration.:YEA

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^that sir, is one gorgeous bike/exhaust, i am really havin trouble between this one with carbon can, and the graves, if you dont mind me askin, how much was the dent in your wallet?

·
Registered
452 Posts
^that sir, is one gorgeous bike/exhaust, i am really havin trouble between this one with carbon can, and the graves, if you dont mind me askin, how much was the dent in your wallet?
Thanks for the compliments, have a few plans for the winter.:sing

Well, I got mine when gsxcorey from motomummy had that amazing deal going on. Let's just say that I could have gotten this exhaust AND a PC V for $1000. I'm almost positive they have them for $850 or so right now.

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments, have a few plans for the winter.:sing

Well, I got mine when gsxcorey from motomummy had that amazing deal going on. Let's just say that I could have gotten this exhaust AND a PC V for $1000. I'm almost positive they have them for $850 or so right now.

ahh man what a deal! well looks like ill have to save my pennies, bank account is running pretty dry to say the least;)

:stupic i like it too
thank you:)

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Leo Vince for sure

Video with baffle in (no block of plates installed yet in this video)

No Baffle

1 - 20 of 44 Posts