Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sweet bike, I like the black and blue look. Cool kid too, he looks very happy on that bike. One of these days I'm gonna get my son on the bike and take a pic, he is two yr. old and will not get on the bike. He's ok with the Raptor, but not the Six.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
Mikeeh76, the bike looks sick!!!.... it stands out because of your choice of using black pieces with OE decals.

gotta love that kid in the pic. his foot just resting on the clutch slider, perfect reach.

·
Registered
54 Posts
nice looking bike. hey how do you like that blue flame exhaust? saw another r6 here in San Antonio with, he said he really liked it. i've got a micron on my 03', sound nice, but i like the looks of that blue flame.
later
:cheers

·
Registered
712 Posts
Very Nice ride bro! :cheers
Love the black and blue look and that BF can looks awesome with the bike!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
nice Bf can and also is that a hayden "wired" replica i see on that little boy?? i so how do you like it?? i heard they were loud as hell?? i'm thinking about gettin the red one but i just heard they were loud so now i'm kinda of skeptical??????

·
Registered
712 Posts
What kind of sliders do you have? This is a stupid question but what's the difference between the two (upper and lower sliders)...or are they the same sliders?

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RSixxr said:
nice Bf can and also is that a hayden "wired" replica i see on that little boy?? i so how do you like it?? i heard they were loud as hell?? i'm thinking about gettin the red one but i just heard they were loud so now i'm kinda of skeptical??????
Yup that is the Hayden Wired replica. The noise is noticeable but bearable.
I have had it since I got my bike last year of May.
But they are too noisy, you can always get get ear plugs or tuck behind the windscreen.
I really like this Arai Corsairs fits really comfortably snug.
You should also check out the "Wraiths" thos look cool too, I know they have one in red color as well.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
redneck_r6 said:
What kind of sliders do you have? This is a stupid question but what's the difference between the two (upper and lower sliders)...or are they the same sliders?
Those are Shogun "No-Mod" sliders, these are the set that are on the current giveaway. Never been tried or tested but I know that these sliders do their job for being a "No-Mod" type.

And the bottom one you are referring to is the clutch slider.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
my 6 is blue but i was gonna get the red wired cuz i'm gettin that A-Stars Bostrom leather in red/white/blue so i figured it would look hot as **** together.. but i dont want it if its loud cuz my KBC is loud and it really pisses me off on long trips to work in the morning

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RSixxr said:
..... but i dont want it if its loud cuz my KBC is loud and it really pisses me off on long trips to work in the morning
What? I couldn't really hear you.
.. :hammer Just kiddin' dude, actually the Corsairs are not that noisy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts