Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am currently in the middle of doing tons of work to my 6. I am about to put the headlights in the oven to install halo's but I am honestly not sure what part of this kit is.

I have 4 of each item in the picture below. To be completely honest, I have not idea what the black box is for? It looks like it has one input and 2 outputs. is this some kind of regulator/ relay that is supposed to be installed between the power source and the Halo's themselves?

Bought the kid from a forum member so I am honestly not sure the brand or instructions.

Thanks in advance for the help!

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have 4 of them though? I guess the others are just extra? the connectors on the halos and the connectors on the transformer outputs are all male?

·
Registered
198 Posts
i have 4 of them though? I guess the others are just extra? the connectors on the halos and the connectors on the transformer outputs are all male?

**This is all in accordance with your picture***
The top item attaches to the bottom item. You fit the male end into the female end (the one that something can go into is the female end). Then take another of the top item and attach it to the second female end. The middle item is an extension that goes onto the side of the black box that only has ONE part. The red and black wires from the middle item are wired into your bike/a switch. IF you have FOUR black boxes then you have two extra. Two light rings per box. hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts