Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So before I start I just wanted to state that I am serious about this and I have no mental defect or sick fetish I keep under wraps but from a recent chain of events dating back to Feb 6th until this very day, including numerous "customer service" reps..."managers", "shop foreman" and anything you could stick "....Representative" after I have yet to get any type of solution to being shipped the wrong size jacket. I am at the point of cutting my loses and just buying the right size jacket and selling the other wrong size one on my own.

Now to the real reason I am writing this (if your still reading)
What would be the repercussion (legal) of sending say....dog,cat,fake or say human feces through the mail to show someone what you think of their Shjt customer service? .....using there pre paid label of course?

2,458 Posts
Buahahahaha Your My New Hero!!!!!

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
USPS over night never gets checked for anything,,, i have gotten a few gifts like that my self :sing:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
USPS over night never gets checked for anything,,, i have gotten a few gifts like that my self :sing:
elaborate how one would go checking a package for poop besides the obvious smell and or oily discharge haha?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
:toocool
1,151 Posts
I almost stopped reading but :lmao do it!! I wouldnt send anything with a heart beat nor would I ship it out from my town. Actually maybe a bird, mouse, snake or a box of insects. No dog or cat IMO..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I almost stopped reading but :lmao do it!! I wouldnt send anything with a heart beat nor would I ship it out from my town. Actually maybe a bird, mouse, snake or a box of insects. No dog or cat IMO..
I through around the idea of live crickets and such but figured the less chance of getting noticed and or in trouble the better...might use a return address of a douche bag I know and pay the 5 dollars to ship it out like that. I know I am prolly putting to much into this and it's not like I can wear my mesh jacket anyway but just the fact they responded all the way up to delivery of my package pisses the ***c out of me hence crap for crappy service. (eye for an eye...kinda)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And I wasn't talking about live dogs or cats just the little gifts left behind.....

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
it's my understanding that, given the make-up of feces, it's not considered a hazardous material. what you will want to do is make sure it's kept in a plastic container, like tupperware, but less expensive. this will prevent the smell from waning, and it will keep the moisture in (a key to the smell and presentation). the plastic will also provide protection from dripping/running that could cause the package to get tossed out. i am not sure why, but i really hope you pull this off

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
elaborate how one would go checking a package for poop besides the obvious smell and or oily discharge haha?
idk how they could check it for poop im sure youll be fine lol

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's my understanding that, given the make-up of feces, it's not considered a hazardous material. what you will want to do is make sure it's kept in a plastic container, like tupperware, but less expensive. this will prevent the smell from waning, and it will keep the moisture in (a key to the smell and presentation). the plastic will also provide protection from dripping/running that could cause the package to get tossed out. i am not sure why, but i really hope you pull this off
I like how you think....you read my mind. (gladware lucnh meat container)
I just would want to know if they received my gift....throw away cell phone number included with "package"?

·
12,479 Posts

·
RIDE, SURF, L )VE
12,698 Posts
I like how you think....you read my mind. (gladware lucnh meat container)
I just would want to know if they received my gift....throw away cell phone number included with "package"?
you could just track it...or, after you send it (and track it), call them up about a week later...ask for the person you sent it to...then ask if he liked his trophy

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do like the brick idea but would need to think larger scale maybe like 50-75 pounds and r max limit without going freight....This is for sure going down this week will update with pictures.

·
Registered
250 Posts
There is actually a website that will do it for you anonymously. Somebody showed it to me the other day. I have been thinking about sending out a few packages as jokes to my friends. You have your choice between cow, elephant or gorilla dung.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts