Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, I'm just a little pissed right now.:cuss My baby is in need of a oil change, and chain maintenance. I ordered some crap from DK, and UPS damages my package, friggin retards! So I get it re-ordered to a different address, and DK fucks up the address. Now, i call UPS to correct the shipping adrress, they said it was cool no problem. I get home from work, no delivery. I checked the Ups.com site to track, it showed delivered. These MOFO's delivered my stuff to the wrong house :cuss I have called DK and UPS, now i have to wait for these dumbasses to figure out where THEY went wrong, before i can get my stuff. This really sucks... I was all excited about doing my first oil change on my bike (quality time), uuughhhh :comp

I picked the wrong day to stop smokin bud, excuse me, I'm taking a smoke break.

Sorry again, just had to let it out.....I'm sure i will get my stuff someday...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hmm, souds like a crappy deal. Not to be a d*ck head, but I buy a whole pile of stuff from Dennis Kirk and I've never had trouble. Although once they sent me frame covers for the wrong bike. They were very apologetic, full refund etc.

Sorry to hear about your shitty deal...

AL

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i tried quitting smoking green then i started getting withdraws and dreaming about smoking, about 11 days later i hit some krip and felt a lot better :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts