• POON

Votes: 12 34.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Can't drag ****.
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 options tonite.

Hang out with the girl I actually like, at her parents house... down from college...

or

Hang out with the girl I dont really like, but am garunteed poon.

Im kinda 50/50 right now.

·
Can't drag ****.
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
future poon is garunteed if i can stick with this hang out at her parents house thing long enough

and yeah i actually like, like her, which hasnt happened since. ... i was .. 17? im 23 now.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
are you guys stupid or something? go w/ the garanteed poon. F' the dinner w/ the parents, its just gonna turn into blue balls

·
Can't drag ****.
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well its not dinner with the rents it me going over there and doing the whole watch a movie and cuddle thing ... but it is without a doubt blue balls especially considering im garunteed pink tonite if i go with the other route.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Me personally, dinner with the one you like.

If this was GTA4, dinner with the girl you like for respect points and poon later. Upon leaving call the girl you don't really like and poon it up.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
If it was me ide rather hang out with the chick you REALLY like, i mean getting sex just for 1 night with a chick you dont even like doesnt seem like it would be as good as being with somone who you reallllyyy like, and will eventually get to be in bed with many many times anyways

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
go with the girl you like it'll be worth it later on.

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Girl you like. Poons pretty much always there

Edit...Told ya

1 - 20 of 26 Posts