1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dibba daba
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
215 Posts
i cant see it !! i was probably there though I wana see!!!

·
Dibba daba
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damnit....im havin probs at other forums also that im on.....dont fret....itl be on YouTube in like 10-15 mins

·
the R demands respect....
1,209 Posts
link sucks D.....

·
Registered
215 Posts
when was it taken?

·
Dibba daba
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
video was taken Feb 17-18 at a 2 day trackday...im gonna try to re do the link while it uploads on youtube...haha..damnit

·
Registered
215 Posts
pimp vid. was that your first time there? you like zoom zoom?

·
searching for a comeback
365 Posts
That was fresh, I can't wait to get back riding. No L's until August 12th :throwup

But cool vid tho, the song match well...

·
Dibba daba
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for props on song....wasnt sure if i was able to make it work but i did...it was between this and Filter-Hey Man Nice Shot.

2002forlife said:
pimp vid. was that your first time there? you like zoom zoom?
yea that was the first time i was at T-Hill...and 2nd track day. I was in B group. ZoomZoom is an awsome trackday provider....although they are the only ones ive been too...they are all cool as hell and verry verry helpful.

youtubes link is up

·
Registered
215 Posts
i ****n love t hill man! you got me pumped

·
Dibba daba
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2002forlife said:
i ****n love t hill man! you got me pumped
haha, thanks man...glad you liked it. T-Hill was fun...but Infineon was a blast also. Too bad no video from that one.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,904 Posts
Great vid man...so makes me want to go to the track! Ahhh...to be able to slap her over and not worry about sand, gravel, or stupid pine needles smackin' on my fun!

I gotta ask though...looks like you or you buddy went wide, off the track a couple of times...and one of the bikes got laid over...what happened?!

·
Chicken Strips Sold Out
473 Posts
Wow, nice video!
I would love to do a track day...
Need to save up a little money though.
Never know what happens at the track.
Good Job!

·
the R demands respect....
1,209 Posts
Ikaika said:
Turn 9 is a bitch huh? :D

turn 9 is easy.... a fuckin blast if you ask me, roll on the throttle and roller coaster stomach drops here you come!

only turn that is kindof a bitch is, turn 5... and that is only if you dont hit the braking zones right. i have seen many peeps fly off the track. :nocontrol

·
Registered
267 Posts
the_student said:
turn 9 is easy.... a fuckin blast if you ask me, roll on the throttle and roller coaster stomach drops here you come!

only turn that is kindof a bitch is, turn 5... and that is only if you dont hit the braking zones right. i have seen many peeps fly off the track. :nocontrol
I was just trying to razz him a little for going down(glad to see he was okay). I've seen many first timers go down or ride the dirt on turn 9 from accessive speed before the apex but other than that you're right it's a blast! Turn 5(cyclone) on the other hand is my fav. I don't hit the brakes just roll off the throttle and know your line.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts