Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super MOD
4,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
video doing a couple wheelies on the way to sonic bike night and circle a burnout. barely anyone there cuz of some scattered storms. my buddy who's leg is busted up from wrecking came out and filmed it with buddy James, guy at the end of the video with the sunglasses. my friend made the vidoe and decided to put that stupid song in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpHihtHzJfU

·
Wheelie NooB!
175 Posts
video doing a couple wheelies on the way to sonic bike night and circle a burnout. barely anyone there cuz of some scattered storms. my buddy who's leg is busted up from wrecking came out and filmed it with buddy James, guy at the end of the video with the sunglasses. my friend made the vidoe and decided to put that stupid song in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9F-bCxqBE
nice vid!!!! i wish i could do that..

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
nice wheelies, some good shots. nice circle burnout.

but wtf is up with that gay song. i think the barney song wouldve been better. had to turn off the sound just to watch the whole thing.

anyway, wheelies were looking good.

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
cool vid bro.

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
yes they are! until you get pulled over or wipe out :(

I've toned it down considerably after getting off with a warning. ripped one on the highway, never saw him :dunce:

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
ugh, sucks. been there done that, dirt bike only (knock on wood).

the downside to hitting balance point and riding wheelies out is finding smooth, straight pavement where you can see a good distance in front of where the coast is clear. which doesn't happen very often.

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
ive wrecked before. havent been pulled over yet. knock on wood. i know i eventually will tho
if you get pulled pray it's a cool cop. if they want to throw the book at you they can go ape shit. in 2nd I'll pull it up from 50-60, hold it up at bp for a few seconds, then lower it but give it throttle to come down smooth. when the front touches 2nd is pretty much tached out and the bike is doing 100. a cop could have a field day with that.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts