Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I notice there isn't much videos posted of R6's in the forum. Thought I entertain you guys a little bit. Nothing Fancy just a video of the olson exhaust, sound clip with pics of my 2009 R6. Exhaust has Y pipe, white tip, No PC3.

The Sound and look: Watch it on 720p :)

Before clip:

I wanted to do a bwtter flyby video but I don't have time to do it. I had to drag my friend to meet me outside and take a quick video.

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How was the performance of the exhaust?
Has more torque, I can feel it when I take off and on the lower rpm's. I haven't done much riding yet so I can't say a lot. But the sound is awsome. I love the deep tone on idle and when cruising.

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
looks awesome man..you def do a great job with keeping us updated and doing reviews..

youre work and time is appreciated :cheers

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks awesome man..you def do a great job with keeping us updated and doing reviews..

youre work and time is appreciated :cheers
Thanks man! I am an enthusiast like you. I love our bikes. BTW I like your color combo :) that monster green on black is sick too.

sup guam bomb. lol i guess u r on here lol
Wasup DONATI03GT! YEAH I SEE YOU!! HAHAHA! How's that Tib? You should buy my built motor for sale ;) I made a thread there about it :)

hell yeah man looks and sounds extremely sexy!!!
Thanks man. SHe is really sex on wheels lol :toocool:

·
R6 eater
56 Posts
I notice there isn't much videos posted of R6's in the forum. Thought I entertain you guys a little bit. Nothing Fancy just a video of the olson exhaust, sound clip with pics of my 2009 R6. Exhaust has Y pipe, white tip, No PC3.

The Sound and look: Watch it on 720p :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMTkI6FyYl8

Before clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsTYzLOB1P0

I wanted to do a btter flyby cideo but I don't have time to do it. I had to drag my friend to meet me outside and take a quick video.

Aslo when the San Diego R6's decide to get off their butts and on their bikes I will do a lot of videos. I use to do this a lot with my car club.

lol :*tongue
Hey Im san diego too, just only do trackdays though...:eek:

·
Team Yami Blue
1,163 Posts
Lookin real good man! The white tip puts it out from the rest. Just one suggestion, powdercoat your rearsets black for a cleaner look.

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah I agree but not with black. I think I will go red but maybe white. We'll see.

But I wont do that till sometime in the fall. 1st I am going to buy a better helmet like the Hoei rf 1100. I need a sexy and quiet helmet because I ride over 100miles a day from home to work and the wind noice is annoying. lol.

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 31 Posts