·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Awesome video man! I will be good enough one day. :*tongue

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys I'm going back to Jennings for the WERA Nationals on May 16th-18th and I'm planning on getting in the 17's now that a Have an Ohlins TTX in the back ;)
If everything goes well I'll post more videos from that weekend.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Thank you guys I'm going back to Jennings for the WERA Nationals on May 16th-18th and I'm planning on getting in the 17's now that a Have an Ohlins TTX in the back ;)
If everything goes well I'll post more videos from that weekend.
Sweet. Looking forward to the vid! :D

·
2007 R6
1,019 Posts
Nice work. Good video, hope you keep improving.:cheers

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thats sweet, I cant even begin to comprehend tha skill to do that, awesome job. I got my first track day coming up so maybe I will get insight:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet. Looking forward to the vid! :D
No doubt man just keep an eye on this forum ;)

Here's a link to another one of my videos, this one is from Talladega-GP, AL!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8029646318614117682

You can also click on more videos from user and u'll find about 20 different race videos of me from:

Talladega
Jennings
Road Atlanta
Roebling Road
Nashville

One of those videos made it to Spike's TV most amazing videos!
My friend Mike high sided his ass to the moon right in front of me! hahaha

Enjoy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats sweet, I cant even begin to comprehend tha skill to do that, awesome job. I got my first track day coming up so maybe I will get insight:D
You'll love it man, I did my 1st track day in May of 2005 and now I can't stop doing it! even if I don't have the money I find a way to race or get on the track! hahaha

Good luck

·
Ride for you, not others.
229 Posts
Great job! It looks like you had really good corner speed but lost a little on the straights. Was that the case? Also, how do they do the grid? Seems like you started in the rear but worked your way through. Do they grid in reverse order like some other clubs?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great job! It looks like you had really good corner speed but lost a little on the straights. Was that the case? Also, how do they do the grid? Seems like you started in the rear but worked your way through. Do they grid in reverse order like some other clubs?
Yeah I think my corner speed is K but I need to work on my exits some more, that's why they were gaping me on the str8 aways!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts