Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so basically, im pissed because i have been searching for like 30 minutes trying to find a video, and cant. so my solution is post as much as i can describe of it, and hopefully someone can link me to the video. i hope others feel free to post their requests in here too.

so the video i am looking for is a motorcycle going over a crest on a turn in the middle of a race or TT and he catches air going through the crest, but due to the angle, it makes it look like the bike just takes flight on its own. someone even had a gif of it in their sig, but i cant remember who. is anyone able to link me the video or even just tell me the racers name and what track so i can have more luck in finding it? thanks in advance

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can someone help me find the video of the ****** on the gixxer with the stretched swingarm and two rear wheels(not a trike...two wheels, with one following directly behind the other). preferably in the next 30 minutes so i can show my boss, prove him wrong, and haul ass outta here early.

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
boss likes motorcycles. he wanted to see something completely fcuking retarded. so i showed him that. he let me leave early. only got out of there 40 minutes early, but that was a good 40 minutes. went over to a friends house and she cooked me lunch/dinner/whatever you would call it at 3. shes a damn good cook. i think i may go after it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts