Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/2915383/8351456

I got a new tire im back on the road!!! And I video taped this...

This is how we unloaded my bike...Back the truck into a large hole, back the trailer up to the truck. Move the trailer into a larger hole and let the tilt get you off the trailer. Thats a Yamaha helping a Yamaha....Then of course a few crappy burn outs.

It would have been a better video if I busted my ass and I tell you it was a very strange feeling when the trailer started moving. I almost fell off...

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
haha...thats funny...kinda like how i had to do mine when i picked it up the first day i got it!

we were about home and the guy i was going to borrow ramps from wasnt home....sooooo i backed the truck up to a hill in my neighbors hard that was tall enough to rest the tail gate on and just rode strait off! Worked great!

·
Registered
998 Posts
It works. I've done a couple ******* things to easily get my bike in a truck.

1. Back the truck up to the mound of hard packed dirt with the tail gate down. Drive up the other side on the bike.

2. Go find a store like Target with a loading dock that has an outside ramp in the back. Drive up it, back the truck up and drive on the bed. Did it with a lifted truck (ramp not long enough and made it too steep) and worked perfect.

·
Registered
73 Posts
An even easier way is if you roll it up to a hill or mound.

We have these at most of the tracks here as ramps on low race cars make it difficult to get them off so just drive them straight off!

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Dude, that's how us hillbilly FL boys do it!:toocool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts