Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nocontrol

just passing this info along, this guy had his vintage Duc's and equipment stolen.

IMPORTANT NOTICE - Everyone please keep a look out:
A long time friend of myself and many racers has had all his equipment stolen. Please read and if you hear anything contact Bruce immediately. Thanks

On Saturday night, August 16, my truck was stolen from the underground parking lot of my hotel in Mt. Tremblant. In it were my 748RS and my vintage TT2 Ducatis, plus all my riding gear and some spare parts. I am here in Mont Tremblant hosting track days on Monday and Tuesday.
My bikes are very unique. Both have my race number (545). The RS is black and white checkerboard paint scheme. The TT2 is yellow and red vintage TT paint scheme. These bikes are very rare and it will be hard for a thief to move them without creating some notice, whether complete bikes or as parts. I am asking that anyone who might see RS or TT parts start to appear for sale on the internet or elsewhere, please contact me asap. My mobile number is 603-387-8193. Appreciate everyone helping.
Spare parts included Corse 17 inch and 16.5 inch mag wheels for RS.
Best regards and thank you for your help.

Bruce Meyers, [email protected] 603-387-8193

If you guys could please repost this on any other forums you may belong to it would be greatly appreciated....

·
Ballin'
1,036 Posts
Bummer dude. If I see anything I'll report in. I like to waste time and look for random stuff online.

·
Registered
52,007 Posts
Wow!!! I had no idea... I haven't talked to Bruce in over a year. That's a cryin' shame and the f'in thieves should be shot on sight. I'll definitely keep my eyes open! Thanks for the 411.

·
The guy your mother loves
1,930 Posts
damn, I have no patience for that $hit. I can only imagine what I would do if I caught someone stealing my stuff. I carry a 40 caliber pistol. I dont think I would have a hard time making a decision on the spot to put some led in their ass'es.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts