Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Hey veedub I got a question. What all do you have to do to get onto VIR and how much is it? Did you join a club to get yourself some track days, cuz I looked at their calendar online and there are like maybe 1 track days a month, and I think they are for cars...

·
Rootabaker da R6 King
234 Posts
strictly veedub: I see you got that bike out on the track, is this your first track day ?
The pics look real good man keep it up.

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey veedub I got a question. What all do you have to do to get onto VIR and how much is it? Did you join a club to get yourself some track days, cuz I looked at their calendar online and there are like maybe 1 track days a month, and I think they are for cars...

Sign up for NESBA. It's $75 a year for membership and you get some pretty cool benefits as well. NESBA runs all 4 courses at VIR(north, south, patriot, and full). There are also a few other trackday orgs that run at VIR, not to mention Cornerspeed and California Superbike schools. I would check out NESBA though. Here's the link: http://www.nesba.com/

Check out the track dates section to view all the NESBA trackdays.

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
strictly veedub: I see you got that bike out on the track, is this your first track day ?
The pics look real good man keep it up.
Nah, 2nd trackday. First trackday running VIR Patriot though. At least 1 more coming before I move to Japan. :YEA

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
youre a girl right??
Why would u say that???
:jacked
--------------------------------------------------------

hey man those are some sick ass pictures bro!! keep it up.:werd

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those that don't know.... VIR Patriot is the shit!! It's a highly technical track with tons of elevation changes. Not very high-speed, but definitely technical. You'll definitely be worn out after a few laps. The best part is, there usually really isn't a huge turnout from what I been told. For my trackday, there were maybe 12 riders total, which meant "open track". That's 7 hours of tracktime!! Plus one on one's with control riders whenever you needed it. Try getting the same treatment at a full event!! Yeah, it was awesome. On a sad note, I went down. Nothing major. Went in a little too hot and missed my turn-in point. Ended up running off into the grass while leaned over and low-sided. The bike tumbled a couple times. Snapped off my left clip-on, pinched my gastank, cracked my airbox cover, and cracked my tail section. Those are pretty much the only parts I need to replace since the rest of the bodywork are "track plastics". I already bought a gastank, Vortex clip-ons, and a new airbox. She'll be back to life in a week!!

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why would u say that???
:jacked
--------------------------------------------------------

hey man those are some sick ass pictures bro!! keep it up.:werd
No shit!! Why in the hell would he assume some shit like that?? Oh ok, I see. He's Canadian. That explains everything!! :nocontrol

Thanks, man!! :cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
No shit!! Why in the hell would he assume some shit like that?? Oh ok, I see. He's Canadian. That explains everything!! :nocontrol

Thanks, man!! :cheers
Whoa whoa whoa!!! YES, that was a pretty bone headed assumption/question but there's no need to bash Canadians here. Let's not get into a bashing session here cuz we can think of a few things that make you guys look like idiots too. For starters, your comment. Can't we all just get along...:lmao

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Sign up for NESBA. It's $75 a year for membership and you get some pretty cool benefits as well. NESBA runs all 4 courses at VIR(north, south, patriot, and full). There are also a few other trackday orgs that run at VIR, not to mention Cornerspeed and California Superbike schools. I would check out NESBA though. Here's the link: http://www.nesba.com/

Check out the track dates section to view all the NESBA trackdays.
AWESOME! :YEA Thanks dude! :D

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whoa whoa whoa!!! YES, that was a pretty bone headed assumption/question but there's no need to bash Canadians here. Let's not get into a bashing session here cuz we can think of a few things that make you guys look like idiots too. For starters, your comment. Can't we all just get along...:lmao
Aww come on, man. It was a joke. Have a beer!!:cheers

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I workout!! :nocontrol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts