1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I speed....therefore i am
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
really like the sunhift visor too. anyone know when we can get em it says 2008, but when????

·
Registered
45 Posts
Q. When and where can I buy the "Evil Eyes" visor pictured on the home page?
A. The Evil Eyes visor is not currently in production. It is a feature that may be available in our 2009 line. Keep checking for updates.

=[
i want one NOW!

·
I speed....therefore i am
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah really....that visor is HOT as hell.... :nocontrol

i cant wait untill 2009 :eek5:eek5

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
thats sick

·
Registered
84 Posts
you can get the helmets at costco online for $299. None of the current line of helmets include the integrated bluetooth that will be available later down the line. The new TOD visors which turn from clear to smoke with a touch of a button will retail for $199 when it becomes available later this month. The sunshift visor I believe is retailing for $75 or so (not certain on price). cool helmet but cost of visors would make me shoot myself if anything as small as even a hairline scratch appears on them. I think i'll wait til they get the integrated bluetooth in them.

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
leds built into their helmets? niice.
Any helmets with speakers to plug in headphones. id be interested in somethin like that too

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
probably. and to tell you the truth i might get the spector. my sparx helmet is sh##ing the bed and melting in the sun while im at work. one side looks like hell now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts