Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems that Stephen (ACCLR8) has done a good job organizing a system for the ride of the month competition. I really think it's a cool idea and hope that it becomes somewhat of a prestigious honor one day! I guess I'm doing a little promoting bc i don't really see that section getting much traffic. Check it out:

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63661

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
We doing this bike of the month once a month????:D be cause i think its a great idea!!

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
It is a great idea I love ride of the month but I couldnt find a thread to vote bofore this one. Thanks for all your efforts Stephen!

·
My R6 eats yours!!!
369 Posts
Plz go vote for me! :lmao Free bump :YEA

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I think that section needs to be moved up in the forum...... maybe just under General Discussions and Off Topic. I'd check it out normally, but usually don't scroll down very far unless I'm going to local threads

·
My R6 eats yours!!!
369 Posts
I think that section needs to be moved up in the forum...... maybe just under General Discussions and Off Topic. I'd check it out normally, but usually don't scroll down very far unless I'm going to local threads
I agree with ya. hard to find it that far down the list. But go vote for the under dog = me :lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts