Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
***** SHOES
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm visiting Oahu for a few days, staying on Hickam AFB. Went for a walk down KalaKaui today and had the overwhelming urge to ride. So here is what I ask.

I'm looking for a person, or business that will rent a bike for 100$ a day or less, and I would like someone (preferrably from r6F) to show me north island, or some of the good roads and scenery. I dont really care what bike, or from who/where. I was tempted to rent an r6 from Paradadise rentals, but I dont really want to shell out $150.

I have my MSF and endorsement, as well as the ability for full coverage from my insurance company.

ANY suggestions, advice, etc is appreciated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi all, I'm visiting Oahu for a few days, staying on Hickam AFB. Went for a walk down KalaKaui today and had the overwhelming urge to ride. So here is what I ask.

I'm looking for a person, or business that will rent a bike for 100$ a day or less, and I would like someone (preferrably from r6F) to show me north island, or some of the good roads and scenery. I dont really care what bike, or from who/where. I was tempted to rent an r6 from Paradadise rentals, but I dont really want to shell out $150.

I have my MSF and endorsement, as well as the ability for full coverage from my insurance company.

ANY suggestions, advice, etc is appreciated.
too bad your not still here, and i didn't see this sooner :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts