Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Track Time
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took her out for a trackday at Willow Springs and I rang the sh*t out of her.
Best part is that I put a professional lavalier mic on the engine, no wind noise, and you can really hear her scream. For those of you sick wind noise on videos, tell me if this isn't some of the best audio you ever heard.
BTW she is bone stock except for Flash & QS/auto blip.

short video:

I think the bike was trying to tell me something cause a plastic rivet popped out and the camera caught it, have a look:

shot of my pits and one on the track:

and I got to hang with Jason Pridmore that day too :)

·
Track Time
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might you have this posted on youtube?
Huh?..yeah the video link above is YouTube. Click on the video to play, and then if you click where it says YouTube it will take you out of this forum and onto YouTube where the video was posted to my channel.

·
Track Time
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to get my five posts first....
so you were not able to view the video above in op until you've made 5 posts?.. that's weird.
I know you can't post pics until you have 5 posts but I'm surprised to hear you can view video links.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice video!

Noob question:
How on earth are your gear shifts so quick? the bike has a quick-shifter? (I've never ridden a bike with a quick shifter, or seen one in person)

Tazmool

·
Track Time
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice video!

Noob question:
How on earth are your gear shifts so quick? the bike has a quick-shifter? (I've never ridden a bike with a quick shifter, or seen one in person)

Tazmool
yep QS & auto blip (clutchless downshifts) as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts