Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Haha. Tell that to the guys I've seen low side outta turn 9 at tws that got their right one ripped off.

This using the adhesive provided by traxxion when purchased.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Proper adhesive... Generous application of Silicone is sufficient, 5200 would be next step up from that, or epoxy fo that "permanent" application. Mine are on with silicone, and you'd be hard pressed to remove them

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Proper adhesive... Generous application of Silicone is sufficient, 5200 would be next step up from that, or epoxy fo that "permanent" application. Mine are on with silicone, and you'd be hard pressed to remove them
ahhhhh. so non-traxxion-endorsed installation. i like the ingenuity. but i'm still an ETI guy. ;)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Dont waste ur money on traxxion. I high sided last sunday and it ripped off the traxxion slider and busted a nice size hole in my tank. Will be order a pair of eti sliders from AGG this week.

Ill post a pic in a bit

·
nom nom nom nom nom nom
1,251 Posts
Anyone have a pair of 06/07 tank sliders for sale??
There were two sets to go through the classifieds here within the last month and a couple more within the last few months. Just have to check daily (or hourly) if you want the good deals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts