Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Dainese is pretty good are there any other brands out there that I should be looking at?? Lets try to keep this jacket under 600 dollars...

·
Power It Up...
26 Posts
You need to go try on a bunch of them. :fact

I went into SBTG wanting an A* but got a SHIFT Vertex because it fit me so well while meeting the rest of my criteria (looks, race hump, perforated, ect.)

Dainese, A*, Shift.... all great brands.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, sucks that i have no dainese retailers here in MD! Just want to try them all, especially if i am going to spend the cash!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I got a Dainese Santa Monica and love it. The Dainese leather is so nice. Their best jackets IMO are the Santa Monica, Rebel, Alien and Racing. Hit me up if you want some advice on sizing and for pricing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a Dainese Santa Monica and love it. The Dainese leather is so nice. Their best jackets IMO are the Santa Monica, Rebel, Alien and Racing. Hit me up if you want some advice on sizing and for pricing.
I agree! Well for sizing, i have the yamaha textile jacket (joe rocket) in a medium and it fits pretty good, i wish it was a hair larger, not sure how this translates to Dainese.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
5'8" 185 35 waist 43 chest

1 - 9 of 9 Posts