Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,695 Posts
can likely just get an entire throttle body on Ebay for $50-75.. Not sure what a tps will cost, if it can even be purchased off the throttle body (new).
If you do get the throttle body, just make sure you get the right ones. 05 had larger throttle body bore.

·
Meh
9,231 Posts
can likely just get an entire throttle body on Ebay for $50-75.. Not sure what a tps will cost, if it can even be purchased off the throttle body (new).
If you do get the throttle body, just make sure you get the right ones. 05 had larger throttle body bore.
A new TPS is $150 on BikeBandit.com

Might be tough finding someone parting out *just* the TPS, but if you can get the whole throttle body assembly for $75, that sounds pretty reasonable.

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,695 Posts
A new TPS is $150 on BikeBandit.com

Might be tough finding someone parting out *just* the TPS, but if you can get the whole throttle body assembly for $75, that sounds pretty reasonable.
i have personally purchased 3 throttle body sets over the years just for the 3rd gen bikes, and a forum member here gave me one one time for answering some questions :) Never paid more than $100 for a perfect set. My guess is a 2nd gen (or S model) is even less as there are likely more of them ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.