Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a 04 R6 and my buddy wants a bike so he can ride with me. the dealers by us are a little low on stock. I was wondering if anybody knows of anyone that is selling thier bike 03 or newer for 6k or less? I know its a bit low but he is willing to deal just doesn't have the means for much more than that. Any ideas are appriciated.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, Brad is in Indy as am I. I wouldn't see shipping or at least pick up to be too much of a problem. I am not garunteeing any purchase but i wanted to see what the forum had so I might be able to point him in a direction to look. How much are you looking to get for your bike?

matt

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TexasR6 what type of time frame are you looking to get rid of your bike in? I will pass the info to my buddy but I am not sure how fast he could act on it. First come first serve so I will at least let him know.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
One of my friends is looking to get rid of his R6. It's an '03 and I'm not sure how many miles he has on it....prolly around 6 or 7.....I live in Cincinnati so it's a little closer then TX or FL....if you got anymore questions just holla....i'll try and find out how many miles he gots on that thing......

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah. The more info the better. if you get the info I will be sure to pass it onto my buddy. I am going to try to get him to sign up to this forum so that he can take care of this himself. But thanks for your help thus far.

Matt

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I'm selling it ASAP. I'm closing on my house Next Wed.

I'm selling it for $5500 but your friend would have to pay for shipping. I would think he might be better off finding one a little closer, but I have no idea how much shipping would be.

Anyway, give him my email address and if he's interested, I'll hoook up with him.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
RadRacer84 said:
yeah. The more info the better. if you get the info I will be sure to pass it onto my buddy. I am going to try to get him to sign up to this forum so that he can take care of this himself. But thanks for your help thus far.

Matt
Bike's got about 10K on it......It's got polished wheels with the spokespainted a ChromeRed. He's got running lights, integrated tail lights, and front turn signals integrated into the mirrors. He also has my high-mount Scorched TI Blue Flame slip-on currently mounted on the bike. The bike looks great and runs great. He's already had the faulty coils replaced and he's extremely ghey about keeping it clean and serviced. I'm not sure on what he's looking for as far as a price but I can talk him into something reasonable. He wants an R1 super bad so I'm sure if your boy came with cash he'd have to take it.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts