Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, ive been going back and forth on the idea of removing all of the OEM stickers from my plastics, but im not sure how it will look. Im thinking of removing all the stickers so the bike is blue/black and adding my own stickers(if any)

Does anyone else have a stickerless 06-08 r6? preferably the team blue one.

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
i did mine (its sliver though). I get "Awesome Bike!...." (I think my 3000k HID have a lil to do with that too though :) ) followed by "....uh, what kind of bike is it?" it surprises me how many people depend on stickers to know what they're looking at :dunce:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looks better without stickers

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
i have an blue '08 and am planning on doing a 50th anniv scheme. the stock decals look cool, but up close the color matching sucks. either way, ill take some pics before i paint if u wanna wait a week or 2...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh I was bored at work today, so i took the decals off. It looks alot better than i thought it would. I only left the white YAMAHA sticker on the bottom, but im currently looking for blue YAMAHA stickers for the bottom if anyone knows where i can get em.

Ill post up some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeh I was bored at work today, so i took the decals off. It looks alot better than i thought it would. I only left the white YAMAHA sticker on the bottom, but im currently looking for blue YAMAHA stickers for the bottom if anyone knows where i can get em.

Ill post up some pics tomorrow.
You can just post the picture and say what you want, and I could try and Photoshop it as best I can.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts