Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so there's like 8 of us sport bikers that hang out over here in Yuma, AZ. and then one guy who owns a Harley Davidson sportster which is all chromed out and LOUD. This guy named Billy works at Applebees. Well we eating at applebees one day and I see this fine chick working there. I saw her talking to some guy(her boyfriend) and then he sees all the bikers and starts to go "speed walking" back to his car. Then Billy and about 6 of us get up from the table while she's all screaming out to him "There coming, GO!" and towards us, :cuss "You guys are a**holes! Leave him alone!" :cuss Now this whole time I dont know what the heck is going on I just wanted to watch what was gonna happen. Then Billy and the rest of us stopped by our bikes and pretended like we were just checking out his tire, lol. Well we go back inside and I ask him what that was all about. And apparently that her boyfriend was starting sh*t with him cause he heard that some guy gave her a ride on his bike but that it wasnt Billy, but that he was all jealous and when he was with his friends acted all tough and junk but now that he saw all of us he started to run.
Well, the next week we went back to Applebees and turns out, that b*tch had her boyfriend knock over Billy's Harley while he was working!!! wtf?! What makes you so tough about pushing over a bike?! Well, they caught him pushing it on the Applebees parking lot camera and the insurance gave him $1000 for it. I cant wait to see what happens when we see that kid and we all there. :hammer But still man, thats straight up pussy sh*t.

·
Registered
476 Posts
If you're caught pushing over someone's bike, you better be able to back yourself up... because I hope who ever does some shit like that gets fuckked up.

I hate people who steal and maliticiously damage bikes/cars.

ps. did I spell maliticiously correctly? heh

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm feelin you guys on that one. I dont see the point of f*ckin up someone's possesions like that, especially over something as small as "I think my girl riding on your bike" you know. Thats something he needs to take up with his girl cause his girl playin him for the fool that he is! Everytime I(or any of the other bikers) see her working we give her that "bike killer" look. If she was a guy I would **** her up for being such an idiot. All of a sudden she didnt look so hot anymore.

·
Registered
129 Posts
"All of a sudden she didnt look so hot anymore."

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her shit.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
JSR6 said:
No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her shit.
AMEN!!! I had that hotty-barbie doll....and let her go cuz I got tired of her shit.

And Echoes...ma·licious·ly :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I hate it when people act like bikes are public property. My bike crew and I went to Miami, FL and parked our bikes outside of the hotel where we were staying. These 3 girls were all sitting on our bikes when we came out. They just wanted to "take pictures" with the bikes. Go figure they were sitting on MINE!!! Pisses me off that they had no riding experience and felt free to just sit on anyone's bike. People don't understand how easily a bike can be dropped or knocked over.-What can you do? :cuss

·
Registered
40 Posts
im gonna create a security system for bikes that when its armed and it feels somone sit on it it unloads about 100,000,000 volts into there asshole. thenu simply disarm it when ur ready to ride. and for the theft problem or bike knockerovers.... id develop a level sensor or gyro type of sensor that if the bike sensed that it was tipping over it would blast a huge spray of mace upwards into the eyes and mouth of the shit head that did it......... im very calculating when it comes to punishment. HAHAHA what do u think would u buy it if i made it?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Leftone: I used to fight, will again in the near future. I'm going through some other training right now and can't afford to risk the injuries, just for the moment.

After this, I'll just say Mixed Martial Arts for short: Muai Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, JKD, Judo, Kali/Silat, Boxing, Greco-Roman Wrestling/*****, Karazenpo Go Shinjitsu.

The last year I was training we put a tremendous focus on Jiu Jitsu, which is pretty much my favorite style. Hope this answers ur question. :cheers

"Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, and then add what is essentially your own."

·
Registered
40 Posts
i took tradition martial arts, for a long time, meaning id get my ass kicked against u crazy people... lol took about 3 weeks of vally tudo and figured it wasnt for me. one to many arm bars. i took kung fu and kenpo. but non of that helped much against grapling.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
that is BS...

I saw a system that thios company was making for cars that would shoot fire up from the rocker pannels and spray mace/pepper spray from the the roof in order to get people off the car during a riot or something like that in 3rd world countries... It could be incorparated into a system that uses a few mecury switches that would be positioned to sense the movement that your looking for...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sounds like someone is gonna get their ass whooped.
Your buddy should break the db's hands for placing them on his bike.
That way, everyday(during recovery) he will remember not to touch what isn't his when he tries to whipe his ass.

·
I'm To Sexy For My Raven
2,709 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I think the kid's girlfriend who knocked over your buddy's bike owes him a blowjob.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts