Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heres a brief intro on my bike she started out as a charcoal 6 with only 300 miles and integrated tail light when i got her from some rich guy. I learned on her so shes kissed the asphalt 1 too many times but always ended up in charcoal. One of those times she was totalled by the insurance because of the cosmetic damage. Damn oem parts are expensive from dealership, anyway bought her back and got my money back so ended up with a free bike :toocool: so through out the year of 09 and 2010 i bought parts untill i came to this end product. and for my inspiration i used my 03 sc saleen production #202 (which is the reason behind my user name) which was lemon lawed due to many problems and with that money i got the 6 and got out of debt :toocool:

original cutie with minor mods

inspiration among other things

here are some of the pics i took with my new canon be gentle still a noob to photography.

anyways if youve reached this point then go visit the ride of the month thread and vote. with so many member on this forums only a small fraction who vote and this isnt me recruiting votes :lmao just want yall to participate and pick the bike you like best as easy as 1..2..3 so just DO IT and post any comments you got :sing

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1832839#post1832839

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
dude, i like it wayyyyy better. Should get some black forks!

only thing i don't like is how high the exhaust goes. But it is so hwt!

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
Don't listen to this guy.... He rides a "canada edition" R6:screwy
:swordfigh
:usa
:YEA
yeah... well...

look what i have... chipped! awww yeah

Don't be jealous that we get the most awesome color options :fact

:lol

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
getting out of debt is the best thing in life. Glad u got that covered. As fas the bike is concerned, it looks great imho. Any other month and it would've wont ROTM. I know mine cant win ROTM this month even if I entered, lol. Try to enter again in Feb or so when there's not that many entries, plus, recently, the number of entries just took off :fact

good luck. Glad u kept the bike and did all the work u did. White with red rims looks hawt, plus the projector mod looks awesome :hump

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
definitely looks good

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looks good. I love white bikes and the headlights are awesome. The only thing I would do is powdercoat the wheels gold. Same color as your forks. And add some gold vinyl graphics to the bodywork.

There was a r1 in that color scheme for sale and it looked amazing.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice end product.... But it looked better in the rare Charcoal

<---- I may be a little biased
yeah i loved it too but after 2 years of seeing her with the same look figured a face lift was needed :)

Don't worry about what others think. It about what YOU are happy with. That said, I am partial to the Charcoal/Dark bikes.
im not worried im happy with how shes been turning out and cant wait till shes done. the thread title well just wanted something that would catch peoples attention and i think it has ;)

dude, i like it wayyyyy better. Should get some black forks!

only thing i don't like is how high the exhaust goes. But it is so hwt!
yeah but the 06 forks are hard to come by and i don't feel like being bike less to get mine anodized so ill keep them gold till theres a good deal and i can come up on some :sing

Don't listen to this guy.... He rides a "canada edition" R6:screwy
:swordfigh
:usa
:YEA
so hes from canada ayyy how :gay :lmao jk hes coo for being canadian :)

yeah... well...

look what i have... chipped! awww yeah

Don't be jealous that we get the most awesome color options :fact

:lol
lol wish US bikes were chipped too, maybe it'll help with bikes not being stolen as easy by bastards :jacked:rocket but white is pretty :cool:

Looks sexy! Dig the end product way more!
thanks bro:YEA

not a fan of the red rims, but still a sick bike. Looks beautiful man
thanks, the rims well i i still haven't been able to capture how the look in person and these pictures don't do them justice hopefully soon when i get better with the camera :lmao

getting out of debt is the best thing in life. Glad u got that covered. As fas the bike is concerned, it looks great imho. Any other month and it would've wont ROTM. I know mine cant win ROTM this month even if I entered, lol. Try to enter again in Feb or so when there's not that many entries, plus, recently, the number of entries just took off :fact

good luck. Glad u kept the bike and did all the work u did. White with red rims looks hawt, plus the projector mod looks awesome :hump
yeah those debt collectors dont sleep calls all day all night along with mail and if you move i have no idea how they find you but they do lol so um glad i got them of my back. Thanks for the compliments and yeah i rushed into the ROTM because of the toy so if dont win DT CREW better get another new years toy lol and hopefully ill have her done by then.

What are they sellin' out of the back of that truck?? :poke

yo know them mexicans at the park are always selling fruit/food out of the truck lol jk there was a parade and a fair at the park so just kickn it i guess. shouldve seen the faces on people just looking at me like :dunce: having my bike on the grass taking pictures :lmao

definitely looks good
thanks bro :D

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Definitely a sick looking bike, I'm a huge fan of the white and sometimes I wish I woulda waited and got one instead of a Raven.
well your bike is your canvas so change and mod as you please :D and atleast you already have the forks to go with the white unless you want gold id trade you :poke

Nice conversion to the white...looks good :)
:cheers for the compliment
I like the charcoal. Don't see too many of those one the roads. Also not really a huge fan of JUST white. Too plain for me.
But fcuk it, if you're happy than who gives a chit what I think. :laugh
and here in socal i saw too many charcoal ones and the white well theres a lil more to it thats hard to catch on camera well at least by me lol and i still have some decals waiting to go on it :sing thanks tho

Looks good. I love white bikes and the headlights are awesome. The only thing I would do is powdercoat the wheels gold. Same color as your forks. And add some gold vinyl graphics to the bodywork.

There was a r1 in that color scheme for sale and it looked amazing.
you sir read my next move i have decals in minds that will be going on there. the wheels they were gold but i didnt want to do the gold and white thing since it was done already and my favorite color is red. the gold forks are going to get replaced by black forks :mrgreen: thanks you anyways sir

I wish the Termi was not black...But thats just me
yeah that was part of my making and all black bike face but i still like the contrast on it now lol plus didnt want too many color going on and that is why those forks :thumbdown and have to go

Make the mid fairing black, it would match better imo.
i have some and tried it out and the bike just gave me that cop feel/look
so thats why im just going to do some graphics on her.

Not a fan of white bikes so I would choose the darker scheme... But don't stress over decisions that are already made, looks great man. quick question, the termi, did you ceramic coat that?
not stressing and like i replied to someone else just wanted a catchy thread title :lmao and im happy with how she came out and cant wait till i finish her up. yes it was black dupli color high heat with ceramic they cont ake it anymore since VHT merged with them but i bought 3 cans just in case before they sold out ps it matched the frame really well :YEA

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.