Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i washed my bike yesterday morning, gosh she looked so good. Then gave her a nice coat of wax(McQuires of course) took a tooth brush to the cracks and everything. She looked awesome....then outta no where came this ridiculous thunderstorm....anyway here are some pics i took of her while she was all WET....

Shes ssoooo sexy :fact

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
There must be good riding out in Ohio...

There sure are a lot of you guys in here.

:)

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo i used to live in O H I O but i live in crofton, md now. and theres better riding here anyway...

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
Awsome I have a sister property up there now.

The Gaylord National, maybe one day when I go to visit the property you can take me on some twistys and show me what MD has to offer.

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
people have always said to take that off but i kinda like it....and with the crazy drivers here in the DC area i need to biggest rear turn signals i can get so some stupid ass doesnt mistake me for a speed bump

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awsome I have a sister property up there now.

The Gaylord National, maybe one day when I go to visit the property you can take me on some twistys and show me what MD has to offer.
word :cheers

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
im loving everything except the passenger pegs and rear fender. get a fender eliminater and get the rear pegs done black... hotness!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
i havent washed mine in a couple weeks, nightly thunderstorms would just ruin it

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
people have always said to take that off but i kinda like it....and with the crazy drivers here in the DC area i need to biggest rear turn signals i can get so some stupid ass doesnt mistake me for a speed bump
You should get the Hi Concept fender eliminator like I have. Uses the stock signals, and you can change it to no signals if you switch to a intregrated light down the road.....

Hi-Concept.com might be there website. Double check.

What color are you wheels painted???

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Remember...the best things in life are WET!

And I'd hit it :hump

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
Is your front tire on backwards?

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
we really need to do a md meet

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You should get the Hi Concept fender eliminator like I have. Uses the stock signals, and you can change it to no signals if you switch to a intregrated light down the road.....

Hi-Concept.com might be there website. Double check.

What color are you wheels painted???
The wheels and rear sets and stuff were all pc'd to a gloss finish, i think the color was sunset gold or sunburst gold maybe. Cheap too, only 300 bucks for everything you see..wheels, rear sets, kickstand, rear brake, pass pegs, and the gear shift used to be gold as well but the rivot that goes through it broke on me this summer and i havent got it re pc'd yet. Not on the top of my list ya know.

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is your front tire on backwards?
Nope tire is the way it should be :werd they have directional patterns on them check out yours and make sure ur good :popcorn:

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
we really need to do a md meet
Most definately. Maybe later this summer. I'm active duty army and go back to work on 10 July, let me get to know some more riders around here and maybe recruit a few more 6's to the forum and we'll do something BIG :pimp

1 - 20 of 28 Posts