Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just came back from getting my suspension adjusted there..awesome guys and they did a great job. best 40 bucks i have spent in a long time. highly recommended!!

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
told you mang!! :werd

Did he tell you to go rip the back road down the street from the shop??
yep... first traffic light made a right and let her rip. first turn i felt a HUGE difference...bike held its line nicely.

where in jersey r u

·
DeathPodComesFromTheSky!
390 Posts
Thats exactly how my bike felt when it was done... now my damper is on and it feels extra nice.

I'm in PA.

·
DeathPodComesFromTheSky!
390 Posts
LEHIGH VALLEY.... I think I talked to you before... Maybe over at R1 forum. You are in reading right?

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LEHIGH VALLEY.... I think I talked to you before... Maybe over at R1 forum. You are in reading right?
oh ok....yea i think we did talk..na im in stroudsburg...down rt 22/33 from you :nocontrol

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
Took my zx636r when i got it 2 years ago and took my 08 r6 there once i got it! Well worth the trip and the 40 bucks it makes the bike feel so much better I couldn't believe it at first

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Took my zx636r when i got it 2 years ago and took my 08 r6 there once i got it! Well worth the trip and the 40 bucks it makes the bike feel so much better I couldn't believe it at first
yea feels much better. now i just need a new rear tire LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts