Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
Holy crap! That is nuts..

I just had a friend who wrecked his bike hitting a deer. The deer jump on to the road a foot in front of him off a high imbankment, damn thing almost jumped on top of him...

I wonder if the camera was what fell off, or if the bike went down.. hard to tell from the footage.

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no way - that bike went down! you can see in one picture that the right mirror is broke off, and in the footage you can catch a glimpse of some red hittin the pavement.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Believe me it is scary. I had a full grown stag come out of a headge row at me on the way to work one morning. I was lucky as he started to run in the same direction as i was going. He clipped the seat unit on my bike, luckily i managed to keep control of the bike, but the deer was sent rolling down the road behind me.
The deer got up and shot back off into the bushes, and i was left sitting on my bike wondering what the f##k just happened.

·
Ride or Die
174 Posts
WOW! God loves you bro. I think now I'm gonna be a little more cautious during dawn rides seeing that everywhere I ride there could be a deer just waiting to jump. Those damn suicidal deer, I tell ya :burnout

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh hell ya skolar - especially where we live. im not far from ya, the damn things are all over the place!!

·
Registered
951 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
damn poor deer, that dude needs to watch out! :jacked

nah, that does suck the only close encounter i had was a car pulling out in front of me i was going about 70-80 and it pulled 1/2 way in between my lane and i skimmed the left side of the car, that was fucking scary i would of been dead for sure, and a armidillo those damn rock retard looking things. but i still continue to ride like a r6 soldier

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
Skolar said:
... Those damn suicidal deer, I tell ya :burnout
I was drive in the cage yesterday on the I-90; while I was passing a semi a deer started to run into our path. We both hit the brakes, and the deer decided it was a bad time to cross, and ran the other way...

Close call, glad I was in the cage not on the bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.