Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mateo, my employee, and I did a supermoto trackday at Adams Kart Track this past Saturday (which was sick!). He rented a bike and I rode my WR. So apparently he was so stoked about it that he went out and bought one the next day! This is what he rode in on this morning :)

(His is the yellow DRZ, I got the WR250X)

We are also taking them to the track this weekend!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple pics from Saturday, some guys out there were KILLING IT!!! AMA Pro Matt Stewart was out there making everyone look slow, but he was also following us around and helping us out which was really cool.

If anyone in Socal is interested in trying it out, check out socalsupermoto.com!

·
Track Aficionado
1,184 Posts
Ah, that brings back good memories.

Haven't been to Adams since 2007, but I used to take my kiddo there every weekend:

Adams is good, but Grange Motor Circuit in Apple Valley is GREAT!

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
:bow

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Looks awesome! Wish I had some extra cash to get into this too!

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Man those things look like a blast.

·
Do Work
394 Posts
I've been debating if I should buy one. They look like so much fun to ride!

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Awesome!!! My friend and I have been toying with heading up there and renting...seeing those pics just made me make my mind up...:fact

·
KEEP UP!
309 Posts
Couple pics from Saturday, some guys out there were KILLING IT!!! AMA Pro Matt Stewart was out there making everyone look slow, but he was also following us around and helping us out which was really cool.

If anyone in Socal is interested in trying it out, check out socalsupermoto.com!
thanks for the info. i just picked up a 07' Husky SMR 450 yesterday(my first supermoto). gotta get some Q2's for her.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
^^Nice bike..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts