Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is one for actually using the forum. but we need one for common bike things, like changing oil and stuff like that. kinda like a how to section which i also know we already have. If anyone wants to write up some how-tos or FAQ answers then post them here or pm them to me and ill make a sticky in the how to section.

·
Registered
222 Posts
How about a how-to fix a red paint-job by sanding and applying blue paint... I think Loki could use that one... his bike has a bad case of 'red paint' :moon

Seriously.. that is a great idea R6Victor. I really could use some detailed info on simple procedures like carb-synch, fairing removal/replacement, oil/filter and other fluid changes, etc. I know, I should get off my cheap, lazy ass and buy a Clymer manual or something.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I've got pix and the info to do a write-up on Speedohealer install. Just need to get time to do it.

Others ill be doing write-ups on......
520 conversion
slide stops
vstacks
air filter
body synch.

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
vtlion said:
How about a how-to fix a red paint-job by sanding and applying blue paint... I think Loki could use that one... his bike has a bad case of 'red paint' :moon

Seriously.. that is a great idea R6Victor. I really could use some detailed info on simple procedures like carb-synch, fairing removal/replacement, oil/filter and other fluid changes, etc. I know, I should get off my cheap, lazy ass and buy a Clymer manual or something.
no its actually not red paint its the blood of all the people that have pissed me of. i think your second on that list now. :hatchet

besides atleast mine isnt the same color as 90% of the yammies out there. i get tired of seein blue ones everywhere i go. looks like this guy :throwup

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
vtlion said:
hehehe.... just learning to push your buttons Loki.... I can see why Pen enjoys it so much :jacked
now people are startin to understand the pen and loki relationship(and no its not a :gay one) . its just plain fun to bash on people and know that theres no harm in it. :cheers

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
loki1313 said:
now people are startin to understand the pen and loki relationship(and no its not a :gay one) . its just plain fun to bash on people and know that theres no harm in it. :cheers
*in my best gay voice* --> ooh stop it you bitch! No need to carry on with the lie!

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
penfold said:
loki1313 said:
*in my best gay voice* --> ooh stop it you bitch! No need to carry on with the lie!
*in my best gay voice* --> well fine you queen, im here im queer get the **** over it you bitches. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Probably because they both share the same disease which they gave to each other............

Herpygonhasyphiliaids

Also Pen, yes, i know I am the "man," just hopefully soon i will be able to fullfill my deeds and get the shit done! I find time to come PWD for an hour or hours at time, but don't have time to contemplate on wording and the HOURS of loading pix for write ups.........MY PROMISE THOUGH, to ALL of us forum members. That is that list.......at least and more!

Will do and would love to do write ups on anything anyone wants to see!

other shit i have to do soon, which aren't necessarily all R6 or yammy's but still should be informal to some include.....

fork seals...98 f3 (my old bike actually)
tranny overhaul 94 zx9 (going to be a chore)
some hellacious tuning on a full muzzy systmed zx7r (going to blow) might not do write up on........zx7r's are NOTORIOUS for TUNING and TUNING and TUNING!
Tire changes/balancing with pnuematic changer/ electronic balancer

Some of the shit I have my list of things to do anywho......

if anyone wants or needs to see something done as a write up, let me know, i'll try my hardest to find the exact same thing to do and exact model to do it on for pix etc...

I would really like to do a R1 fork conversion to mine, or especially an '03 (not much info about 03 convos) just dont have money to do so right now, but do need to find one to do to make some money and be able to use as a write up.

Reminds me........also a steering damper install i'll do one on. I'll be getting either a Scott's or a GPR with tax return.

But let me know, i should be able to do a write up on, or at least give some advice for about anything.

Oh yeah, also a write up on doing the modification to a BMC air filter model# 249-09 to make it the same as the 202/02 (think those are the right #'s) thanks to parts411 for listing wrong part #'s for '03 models.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.