Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Yutter Ugghher
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone who hasn't voted yet should check out the september ROTM thread and cast your votes.... lots of nice bikes, including mine ahem* WHICH I NEED SOME MAJOR VOTES TO STAY ALIVE!!! LOL but vote on the bike you like the most..... THANKS GUYS!!

:toocool:

·
Yutter Ugghher
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
glad to see more votes after this thread.... thanks again peeps n keep em coming :toocool:

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
2 different threads..too easy for one to get bumped and one not to.pretty straight forward on why its not cool.

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
either we have 2 winners or something like that.. Michael blew me outta the water no matter what. but i think it would have been more legit in 1 thread. voting 2 times is BS in my book.

·
Yutter Ugghher
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I should have waited for October as its my Bday comin up on the 13th and could have used that excuse for more votes :sing lol

·
R6 Junkie
2,534 Posts
I should have waited for October as its my Bday comin up on the 13th and could have used that excuse for more votes :sing lol
Hey my B-day is the 18th of October maybe I should enter too finally :sing

But yeah I thought the 2 diff. threads were a little confusing, I thought the mod's use to handle the ROTM deals and keep everything straight?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts