Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 427 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Re: Wear Gear ***NSFW***

I kept asking EMS and Fire if I was going to die. I probably asked them 1,000 times. I really thought my life was about to end. Thank God I rode with an Army medic.... He saved my life...
DAMN BRO! You're a lucky ass dude. That is some gruesome shit. chicks are gonna dig that scar tho.. Or it may scare them away. Either way, make sure you take the antibiotics. Infection is now your biggest risk. Don't drink alcohol on them cause it makes them less effective

Get better soon!!

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts

ouch! glad to see you alive and kickin'

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts

Guard rails are no joke on bikes. As many videos as I see with guys flying through the twisties next to them, this makes you really think twice about riding hard next to them. Glad you lived to tell about it. Hope that one day you can get back on 2 wheels and experience the track. It's alot safer. For now, rest and enjoy life - it can end in an instant.

·
Speedy Claxton
1,767 Posts

holy hell bro.. amazing youre doing so well just one day after. whatever youve been doing or whoever youve been praying too, youve been doing right. wish you a speedy recovery man.

·
live,laugh,love.....RIDE!
237 Posts

this is why i have tought myself to deal with heat in my jacket...i wear my jacket at work lol...its something that is just part of me as long as i own a bike....

thank god your okay bro...some ems workers are godsends...i know when my lil bro got into his wreck and was flung through the windshield in a civic he severed his temperal artery and if it wast for the ems worker knowing what to do and how the treat the wound he would have bled out during the 35 min ambulance ride...

not trying to steal the thread or defer people from ur story man just thought id put my 2 cents in about the ems workers that save lives everyday and just want u to know ur a lucky dude...

def ruined my bufffalo chicken sub from subway though haha!

get well bro!

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts

this is why i have tought myself to deal with heat in my jacket...i wear my jacket at work lol...its something that is just part of me as long as i own a bike....

thank god your okay bro...some ems workers are godsends...i know when my lil bro got into his wreck and was flung through the windshield in a civic he severed his temperal artery and if it wast for the ems worker knowing what to do and how the treat the wound he would have bled out during the 35 min ambulance ride...

not trying to steal the thread or defer people from ur story man just thought id put my 2 cents in about the ems workers that save lives everyday and just want u to know ur a lucky dude...

def ruined my bufffalo chicken sub from subway though haha!

get well bro!
I was eating ribs when I saw the images.. A mod should change the NSFW to also include graphic content!

·
Because I Can
2,325 Posts

Welp, so much for eating this pizza. Guardrails scare the shit out of me when going through a turn.

·
Me: 1 Guardrail: 0
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Thank you all. I'm glad I can live to tell about it....

·
I eat what my R6 cooks!
2,498 Posts

glad youre relatively alright. hope you heal up real fast. im gonna go against the crowd and go eat some lunch now

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts

holy siht man. had no idea it was that bad. glad youre alive and will be able to recover.

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts

Holy shit man... I have skipped on a jacket a couple times... Never.. ever again..

Glad you are on your way to healing up

·
I pee in the shower.
696 Posts

Meh.. not too bad. Just put a bandaid on it and call it done. :laugh
Just kidding bro. Glad you're doing ok. Those pictures are insane. Can we have some pics of the bike?

·
iLLWiL EX-MaSteR gRiLLaH
1,331 Posts

HOOOOOOOLY HELLLL is about right!!!! :yuk:

Unbelievably you're up & at em! I guess all our prayers helped!

Glad you're ok, you're one LUCKY dude!!

21 - 40 of 427 Posts