Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what I almost had a face to face with when I was coming around a corner on my way home. My street is one of the popular bike routes and is a twisty adventure to say the least.

Winds just over 65mph. Doesn't happen often but when it does we loose a few trees in our town. Aswell as beach sand across the entire town. [my town is only 4.25 miles by 2 miles and has a beach and lake on both ends and mountains on the sides. population 30,000 in the winter and 60,000 in the summer. bit of a tourist/beach town. but there must be something in the water because we produce some of the hottest women and best hockey players:fact]

anyways....pictures.

what I saw coming.

from the other side

and why not a shot of the ol' motorized bicycle

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its a good thing i was taking it easy because of all the debris on the road

·
Too sad without 2 wheels.
650 Posts
Glad nothing bad happened! Bike still lookin awesome and shiny :) That's a thick tree, too!

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
good thing you were able to stop in time, that would have been real bad!!

[my town is only 4.25 miles by 2 miles and has a beach and lake on both ends and mountains on the sides. population 30,000 in the winter and 60,000 in the summer. bit of a tourist/beach town. but there must be something in the water because we produce some of the hottest women and best hockey players
what town are you from?

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
sounds like it would have been one hell of a ride.nice pics.

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, we'll see if it is still there on my way home today. power is still out for some of my neighbors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts